Grind kicks ass

The wonderful world of Audio Visual entertainment.

Moderator: neuralmop

neuralmop
Site Druggie

Grind kicks ass

#1 Post by neuralmop » Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:52 am

This forum never got a lot of attention, so what the hell.

I love Grind. I want to share STDs with Cattle Decapitation and have Pig Destroyer's abortion. Anal Cunt should play something at my funeral about me being a cheap $20 man whore, and I'll have Napalm Death fuel my crematorium. The Locust will eat my body after I die so that they can crap me out as Humanure. Me and Sir. Octagon could have a party in math class making ninjastars while I've Been Shot can kill that Anal Cunt in the back of class who's boyfriend was a Pullout with a Sore Throat and a Nosebleed.

Built to Spill can tour with us, even though they aren't grind at all.

palmboy5
Site Administrator

#2 Post by palmboy5 » Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:30 pm

I've Been Shot and Bilt to Spill dont work out in the statement ;)
For computers, buying cheaply and often will only leave you constantly in a world of shit.

neuralmop
Site Druggie

#3 Post by neuralmop » Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:56 pm

Yeah, but they're good, and working them in there would have required me to think harder.

palmboy5
Site Administrator

#4 Post by palmboy5 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:46 pm

I love Grind. I want to share STDs with Cattle Decapitation and have Pig Destroyer's abortion. An Anal Cunt should play something at my funeral about me being a cheap $20 man whore, and I'll have Napalm Death fuel my crematorium. The Locust will eat my body after I die so that they can crap me out as Humanure. Me and Sir. Octagon could have a party in math class making ninjastars until I think I've Been Shot by that Anal Cunt in the back of class who's boyfriend was a Pullout with a Sore Throat and a Nosebleed Built to Spill.
For computers, buying cheaply and often will only leave you constantly in a world of shit.

neuralmop
Site Druggie

#5 Post by neuralmop » Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:50 pm

Fuck you for having been walking upright longer than me. :P