#1 Post by victimizati0n » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:45 pm

hey when u get online, send me an im

i have a few questions about verizon/the razr phone
ImageImageImage

palmboy5
Site Administrator

#2 Post by palmboy5 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:28 pm

lol I IMed but you're not responding ;)
For computers, buying cheaply and often will only leave you constantly in a world of shit.

victimizati0n
Site Drunk

#3 Post by victimizati0n » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:40 pm

palmboy5 wrote:lol I IMed but you're not responding ;)
im doing the same :shock:

anyways, i need to know about the moto krazr phone

you must of imed me during the 30min i was outside lol
ImageImageImage

palmboy5
Site Administrator

#4 Post by palmboy5 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:24 pm

Well, when I first saw that phone, my reaction was, "Holy crap, and I thought the RAZR looked gay. They made it look more like a dildo now." The body was made more skinny, but less wide. big whoop. They just made it thicker to make up for it being less wide. They can't seem to do shit like Sony does, heres a comparison with my W810, and it's successor
http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/compar ... &id%5B%5D=
the better one, the W610 also kept all the old features and then added some, but when they made the W610 7mm thinner (wow), THEY DID NOT MAKE IT WIDER. That is how you're supposed to do things, not be lazy fucks like Motorola and just rearrange the phone parts to make the body look different and then go "hey we made a new phone!"

Otherwise looking at the specs, its the same as the more recent CDMA RAZR versions (media player), the memory card it uses sucks, currently the MicroSD only goes up to 2GB. As a Verizon, it's battery life also sucks, and don't go by standby time because they can be so full of shit in how they measure that, like my V3c would turn its screen off in about 2 seconds of no use (WITH power saving turned off), so if I want to show a friend a picture or something, the screen would already be dim/off by the time I turn the phone around and my friend would be going "wtf?" It really pisses me off, my W810 owns the RAZR in battery life and it doesn't need to do that kind of bullshit to me.

KRZR = Dildo RAZR
Hey look, they added more functionality!
For computers, buying cheaply and often will only leave you constantly in a world of shit.