Ordered Half Life 2 + World of Warcraft

Talk about the games you play.

Moderator: Q12321

#61 Post by Guest » Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:37 pm

And your main problem is you wont buy anything from anyone except NCIX, not saying that NCIX isnt good but there are more reliable sites then one in the entire world.
There.

======================

And wait a minute, aren't you the guy who said I got Half Life 2 for free?

Nuff' said.

#62 Post by Guest » Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:37 pm

palmboy5 wrote:hello. but right now ur buying ONE item... were not saying DONT use nicx, were saying DONT use it EVERY time
palmboy5 wrote:seriously dragon, stop nicxing omg
PB, your an idiot.

#63 Post by Guest » Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:38 pm

I would have humiliated you more, but I have to go to sleep. X_X fcuk

palmboy5
Site Administrator

#64 Post by palmboy5 » Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:56 pm

hey, u used nicx so much you need to catch up with buying from other stores so "stop using nicx"
For computers, buying cheaply and often will only leave you constantly in a world of shit.

Site Jock

#65 Post by 2005 » Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:15 am

I7Iz490N wrote:
And your main problem is you wont buy anything from anyone except NCIX, not saying that NCIX isnt good but there are more reliable sites then one in the entire world.
There.

======================

And wait a minute, aren't you the guy who said I got Half Life 2 for free?

Nuff' said.
basically you did... you got it from sitting around at the shop in Neopets and getting those items, then auctioning them off for NP and selling them for money.

What was the whole point of the quote you selected, as ive already stated I have nothing aginst NCIX, i never said they couldnt beat a price or wouldnt match one. I just said that NCIX isnt the only reliable store in the world... and incase you didnt understand me the first time ill give a brief and simple explantion.

1. you are buying the X800XT PE for around 699.99 CAD which is roughly 570 dollars in USD ( with your "price matching" inono where you got that price at but w/e)

2. the x800xt only beat the 6800 GT a few times and the rest of the tests were very close

3. the difference in the cards is around 130 CAD (without any pricematching on NCIX)

4. The difference in the cards preformance wize
http://graphics.tomshardware.com/graphi ... se-09.html

5. Their performances are basically identical and the difference in cost at least is 105$ USD ( With price matching on the 6800 GT it could probably be lowered another 100$ USD , but no price matching was done on it so we wont speculate)

I hope ive boiled this down enough for you to see that it is infact you that are being humiliated
I would have humiliated you more, but I have to go to sleep. X_X fcuk
I have yet to see where you humiliated me, you have either totally not read my posts at all or you have chose to ignore the information contained therin.

palmboy5
Site Administrator

#66 Post by palmboy5 » Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:34 am

you were right.. it is "free cash" the work isnt all that hard and can be fun. so why not waste "free money".. you do not feel the burden of spending away hard earned cash because it wasnt really hard earned. he simplly wants the PE because it is the best. money is not a factor other than how much he can make before his set deadline of later january.
For computers, buying cheaply and often will only leave you constantly in a world of shit.

#67 Post by Guest » Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:50 am

lol 2005 get on AIM dawg X_X must ask you soemthing

palmboy5
Site Administrator

#68 Post by palmboy5 » Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:07 pm

wut is that? XD