Free fortune for everyone

For everything else.

Moderator: victimizati0n

philp
English Teacher

#16 Post by philp » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:05 pm

Directive wrote: Well, coke comes from a plant as well, but in that form its not as potant.
Yeah, I know. But I was talking about drugs that are in the "ready-to-use" form. The leaves of the coca plant are combined with some serious chemicals before they become powder cocaine.

BTW, marijuana wasn't always illegal. The father of this great country and 1st president, George Washington, grew it. Of course, the history books say it was used to make hemp rope. :wink:

Remember when the good stuff used to have names? Maui Wowie, Colombian Gold, Oaxacan, Red-haired Sinsemilla, etc?

Yeah, I smoked a lot of pot when I was in high school. :shock:
Take me across the water, cuz I need someplace to hide.
Well I done the rancher's daughter and I sure did hurt his pride.

palmboy5
Site Administrator

#17 Post by palmboy5 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:56 pm

my high school is a "goodie" school XD just a buncha nerds
For computers, buying cheaply and often will only leave you constantly in a world of shit.

#18 Post by Guest » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:59 pm

philp wrote:The father of this great country and 1st president, George Washington, grew it.
BS!

palmboy5
Site Administrator

#19 Post by palmboy5 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:18 am

yeah seriously, this country is free yet not free yet too free. this country allows corporations such as McDonalds legally mess with people's minds since their birth to fatten themselves with intoxicated food. this country's corporation-controlled government allows for the companies to make money out of the children since before preschool. They allow the corporations to make shitloads of money off them without any consideration that it hurts their education.

This great country is greedy.
For computers, buying cheaply and often will only leave you constantly in a world of shit.

#20 Post by Guest » Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:07 am

LOL =]

palmboy5
Site Administrator

#21 Post by palmboy5 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:20 am

oh and i forgot to mention that it will be a lousy country in the future. u cant be successful when ur population is stupid and fat.

philp
English Teacher

#22 Post by philp » Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:32 pm

I7Iz490N wrote:
philp wrote:The father of this great country and 1st president, George Washington, grew it.
BS!
Which point are you feebly trying to argue, you little wanker? The fact that the USA is the greatest country in the world or that George Washington grew marijuana?

Because both are true.

philp
English Teacher

#24 Post by philp » Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:37 pm

palmboy5 wrote:oh and i forgot to mention that it will be a lousy country in the future. u cant be successful when ur population is stupid and fat.
Okay, dickhead. If the US isn't your first choice of residency, which country is? Would you like to live in Ethiopia and live on a sand farm pretending to raise crops while you starve to death?

How many generations of your family were born here, Victor Chang? And why did they leave their homeland if this country is such a shithole?

You kids today have such a skewed version of reality, it makes thinking people sick.

Q12321
Elite Gamer

#25 Post by Q12321 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:22 pm

I don't like the U.S.A too much either, but all government systems and countries have their faults.

Palm has just watched Super Size Me a few too many times.
Here to impress.

#26 Post by Guest » Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:22 pm

If Phil didn't make most of his opinions into facts, and swear, and try to prove 15 year olds wrong, I might have actually had some respect for him... after all, that is what he's after right? =\ Otherwise why would he always humiliate us and stuff, because he can't do that to people his own age?

palmboy5
Site Administrator

#27 Post by palmboy5 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:29 pm

palmboy5 wrote:oh and i forgot to mention that it will be a lousy country in the future. u cant be successful when ur population is stupid and fat.

philp
English Teacher

#28 Post by philp » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:03 am

Okay, then! That certainly settles it!!!

And to think that I would argue with a poll posted on the internet. What was I thinking?! :roll:

philp
English Teacher

#29 Post by philp » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:06 am

I7Iz490N wrote:If Phil didn't make most of his opinions into facts, and swear, and try to prove 15 year olds wrong, I might have actually had some respect for him...
http://www.cannabis.com/untoldstory/hemp_2.shtml

Quote from above:
"From 1776 to 1937, hemp was a major American crop and textiles made from hemp were common. Yet, The American Textile Museum, The Smithsonian Institute, and most American history books contain no mention of hemp. The government's War on Marijuana Smokers has created an atmosphere of self censorship--speaking of hemp in a positive manner is considered taboo.

United States Presidents George Washington and Thomas Jefferson grew hemp, used products made from hemp, and praised the hemp plant in some of their writings. Under the laws written by today's politicians, George Washington and Thomas Jefferson would be considered a threat to society--they would be arrested and thrown in prison for the felony crime of growing plants."

I don't care if you respect me or not. All I was trying to do was educate you. SOmething they obviously don't do in schools anymore.

philp
English Teacher

#30 Post by philp » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:10 am

palmboy5 wrote:This great country is greedy.
Coming from the person who posted this:
palmboy5 wrote:http://www.vizualogic.com/headrest_prod/kits.html

one of those. lol its gonna be fun connecting palm to the reciever, then reciever sends to IR hub, which in turn sends music to the wireless headphone ^^

Yeah, I can see why no one wants to live here. :roll: